Do you want to increase your partner portfolio and improve your reputation as an agent while earning money? Become an affiliate of AIL Madrid!
AIL Madrid is one of the leading Spanish language schools in Madrid. Conveniently located in the historic heart of the Spanish Capital, our school is fully equipped with up-to-date materials and resources and is set in comfortable surroundings conducive to studying Spanish. We are very proud of our school, our Spanish language courses, and our dedicated and approachable teaching staff. At AIL Madrid, students quickly learn Spanish through a combination of classroom based courses, interaction with Spanish people and our highly acclaimed Cultural and Social Activities program. As our school is relatively small, we can guarantee a warm and friendly service for all of our students.Due to our high level of personal contact with all of our students, combined with our low group sizes, more and more people are choosing our courses every month.
By helping us to increase this number, we can help you. Work with AIL Madrid and earn money!
It couldn't be simpler. Fill out our "Contact Us" form (selecting 'Marketing Initiatives' from the drop down menu). Tell us a little about your company, your contact details and your objectives.
We will then contact you, to discuss the possibility of working together.
Upon confirmation of your registration, we will provide you with our Agent Manual, which answers any queries you may have about our school.
We will make ourselves available to you and are constantly on hand to provide any further information you may require.
1. Enrolment Form - Send us a completed enrolment form for each client that chooses to study with us; click here to download a copy of the form. Once we have processed the details, we will send you confirmation of enrolment and invoice for payment, which you will need to forward to the client. We will also inform you of the commission you will earn once the client settles their payment.
2. Accommodation information - Approximately two weeks before the course start date, we will send you confirmation of all accommodation details, which you will also forward on to clients.
3. Payment - You will be responsible for all payments from the client. After the invoice is settled, you will forward us the total amount, minus the 15% commission which you are owed.
Click here to see our comprehensive Agent Manual, containing everything you ever wanted to know about AIL Madrid!
1. How must does it cost to become an affiliate of AIL Madrid?
It is absolutely free to register your agency with us.
2. What commission will my agency receive?
You will receive a commission of 15% of the course price for every student that you recommend to us.
3. How and when do we receive our commission?
You will keep the commission once you have collected the final payment from your client. You will need to forward the remaining amount to ourselves, by bank transfer within 5 days of the client settling their payment.
4. What happens if a client requests information that isn't present in the Agent Manual?
We are here to help you. If, for any reason, you are unable to answer a client's question, please do not hesitate to contact us, and we will endevour to resolve the query. This will then help us to update our manual.
5. What would happen if a clients study Visa was rejected?
If, for Visa reasons, a client was unable to study with us, our policy would be to return the 1000 Euro deposit which secured the reservation with the school. This would be returned, via yourselves, to the client.
6. How can my agency participate in this partnership?
It couldn't be easier. Simply fill out our contact us form (selecting 'Marketing Initiatives' from the drop down menu). Tell us a little about your company, contact details and your objectives, and we will contact you to discuss working
together. This will ensure we have personal contact with you from the first point of contact.
7. Our agency is based outside of Spain. Can we stil work with AIL Madrid?
Of course. We offer Spanish courses to non native Spanish speakers worldwide! We are a multicultural school and welcome both agents and students from all countries.
8. We are a non-profit making organisation. Can we still register to work with AIL Madrid?
Yes. You will also be entitled to the 15% commission that we offer.
9. Can we cancel our affiliation with AIL Madrid should we wish to?
Yes, you cancel your registration with us, whenever you want, no questions asked.
*If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.