At AIL Madrid we want you to be comfortable in your new environment
while at the same time staying in touch with loved ones from home. This
is why we offer all our students the following options:
The free rental of a Spanish pay-as-you-go Samsung Galaxy Young (S6310) mobile phone, with a 3.2MP camera, video recorder, 3.27" screen and 4GB of memory
- The Orange SIM card with discounted fares appropiate for calling abroad. Two special tariffs are available:
– Minimum 5€
top-up with calls costing from 1 cent/minute
and SMS costing 1 cent each.
You can pay 6€ for 500Mb of data, 9€ for a GB and 15€ for 2GB.
- Minimum 10€
top-up. Once activated, 8.95€
is deducted, to give you calls at 0 cent/minute
(call connection charge 18 cents
per call) and 1GB of Internet,
for one month.
SMS messages are 12 cents each.
We know by experience that arriving in a foreign country implies a lot
of complications, most of them involving the language. This service
gives you the peace of mind that you can be contacted by your family and
friends from your very first day of school.
How does the service work?
1. Rental of a mobile phone:
- Request your mobile phone at least one week before arrival.
- You will receive your mobile phone on your first day of school in exchange of a cash deposit: 30€ for the mobile phone, 60€ for the smartphone
- The mobile phone must be handed back on your last day of school. We will then return your deposit to you.
2. Buy my own Orange SIM card:
- Request your Orange SIM card when you arrive.
- Our Student Care Team will help you activating the SIM card directly from the school.
- You can buy a 5€ or 9€ SIM card and you have 5€ or 9€ credit on your mobile phone.
- With the Orange SIM card you can call abroad from 1c/min. Enjoy it!
Benefits of using mobile services:
Receive calls from abroad for free – avoid expensive roaming charges.
Make calls and texts in Spain at reasonable prices.
Use of the mobile phone during your entire stay in Madrid - receive
the phone on your first day of class and return it on your last day.
*Terms and Conditions
Rental offer available to students enrolled on Spanish courses of 20 hours per week.
A deposit of 30 € for the mobile phone/60€ for the smartphone is required when you want to rent the mobile. The deposit is returned when
the mobile phone is handed back.
Buying an Orange SIM card offer is available to students enrolled on any AIL Madrid Spanish courses.