At AIL Madrid we want you to be comfortable in your new environment
while at the same time staying in touch with loved ones from home. This
is why we offer all our students the following options:
Mundo – 9€ prepaid with calls costing 1 cent/minute and SMS costing 1 cent each time.
Delfín – 9€ prepaid with calls costing 1 cent/minute y SMS costing 1 cent each time plus 100MB to navigate the Internet at a price of 2€ each week.
We know by experience that arriving in a foreign country implies a lot
of complications, most of them involving the language. This service
gives you the peace of mind that you can be contacted by your family and
friends from your very first day of school.
How does the service work?
1. Rental of a mobile phone:
- Request your mobile phone at least one week before arrival.
- You will receive your mobile phone on your first day of school in exchange of a 30€ cash deposit.
- The mobile phone is to be handed back on your last day of school and your deposit is returned.
2. Buy my own Orange SIM card:
- Request your Orange SIM card when you arrive.
- Our Student Care Team will help you activating the SIM card directly from the school.
- You pay 9€ for this card and you have 9€ credit on your mobile phone.
- With the Orange SIM card you can call abroad from 1c/min. Enjoy it!
Benefits of using mobile services:
Receive calls from abroad for free – avoid expensive roaming charges.
Make calls and texts in Spain at reasonable prices.
Use of the mobile phone during your entire stay in Madrid - receive
the phone on your first day of class and return it on your last day.
*Terms and Conditions
Rental offer available to students enrolled on Spanish courses of 20 hours per week.
A deposit of 30 € is required when you want to rent the mobile. The deposit is returned when
the mobile phone is handed back.
Buying an Orange SIM card offer is available to students enrolled on any AIL Madrid Spanish courses.