Free Smartphone Rental for AIL Madrid Spanish Students
At AIL Madrid we want you to be comfortable in your new environment
while at the same time staying in touch with loved ones from home. This
is why we offer all our students the following options:
- Request your smartphone or mobile phone at least one week before arrival
- You will receive your phone on your first day of school in exchange of a cash deposit: 30€ for the mobile phone, 60€ for the smartphone
- The smartphone or the mobile phone must be handed back on your last day of school. We will then return your deposit to you.
2. Buy my own Orange SIM card:
- Request your Orange SIM card when you arrive
- Our Student Care Team will help you activating the SIM card directly from the school
- You can buy a 5€ or 10€ SIM card and you have 5€ or 10€ credit on your mobile phone
- With the Orange Mundo SIM card you can call abroad from 1c/min. Enjoy it!
Benefits of using mobile services:
Receive calls from abroad for free – avoid expensive roaming charges
Navigate and make calls in Spain at reasonable prices
Use of the smartphone or mobile phone during your entire stay in Madrid - receive
the phone on your first day of class and return it on your last day
*Terms and Conditions
Rental offer available to students enrolled on Spanish courses of 20 hours per week.
A deposit of 30 € for the mobile phone or 60€ for the smartphone is required when you want to rent the mobile. The deposit is returned when
the mobile phone is handed back.
Buying an Orange SIM card offer is available to students enrolled on any AIL Madrid Spanish courses.