1. At the school: We are open throughout the week from Monday to Thursday 8.30 am to 10pm, Friday 8.30am to 9pm and Saturday 9am to 6pm. Our Student Care Team will be more than happy to show you the school and answer any questions you may have in person.
2. Email: Use our contact form to send us your inquiry – we always aim to respond in less than 24 hours.
3. Online chat window: Get an instant response by clicking on the chat icon located in the bottom right corner. If we are unavailable, please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
4. Telephone: Phone us on any of the following numbers, a member of our Student Care Team will be available to talk to you in any of the following languages:
Laura assisting a student at the reception
(+34) 917 256 350
(+44) 20 7193 8529
(+49) 89 61 51 22 22
(+33) 97 04 48 857
5. Fee calculator tool: Confirm your enrolment by any of the enrolment ways listed above, an upfront payment of 200€ is required. AIL Madrid offers secure methods of payment to confirm your place in your course.
What is included in the price of the course?
•Comfortable classrooms with interactive boards
•Multimedia area with modern, interactive, touch-screen computers
Students using our interactive touch screen computers
If you do, our Student Care Team is happy to help you with your application. Instituto Cervantes accredited Spanish language school, such as ourselves, are authorised to issue their students with letters of acceptance as a full time students which are recognised as official proof of study by Spanish Consulates and Embassies. Once your enrollment is confirmed, we will send you an invitation letter as well as other required documents for you to submit at the Spanish Embassy to get your visa process started.