AIL Madrid is the only Spanish School in Madrid which makes up all classes and activities missed due to national or local public holidays, independent of the course type, the length of booking, the number of public holidays in the week and time of the year WITHOUT exception.
Public Holidays in 2018:
- March 29 (Thursday) – Maundy Thursday*
- March 30 (Friday) – Good Friday
- May 1 (Tuesday) – Labour Day
- May 2 (Wednesday) – Holiday for the Autonomous Community of Madrid *
- May 15 (Tuesday) – St. Isidro
- August 15 (Wednesday) – Assumption Day
- October 12 (Friday) – National Day Of the Kingdom of Spain
- November 1 (Thursday) – All Saints’ Day
- November 9 (Friday) – Our Lady of the Almudena
- December 6 (Thursday) –Constitution Day
- December 8 (Saturday) – Immaculate Conception Day
- December 25 (Tuesday) – Christmas Day
The bank holidays of 2018 have not yet been published by the Council of Government of Madrid, reason why they are subject to future changes outside the responsibility and will of AIL Madrid.
*Normal school day: classes follow their daily schedule.