AIL Madrid is the only Spanish School in Madrid which makes up all classes and activities missed due to national or local public holidays, independent of the course type, the length of booking, the number of public holidays in the week and time of the year WITHOUT exception.
Public Holidays in 2017:
- 15th August (Tuesday) - Feast of the Assumption
- 12th October (Thurdsay) - National Day of Spain
- 1st November (Wednesday) - All Saint's Day
- 9th November (Thursday) - Celebration of the Virgen de la Almudena
- 6th December (Wednesday)* - Spanish Constitution's Day
- 8th December (Friday) - Immaculate Conception
- 25th December (Monday) - Christmas bank holiday
*Normal school day: classes follow their daily schedule.