At AIL Madrid, we do our best to help you during the registration
process for the DELE certificate by offering you two kinds of services,
which are available even before you start the DELE preparation course:
- Academic: we arrange for every student to have an interview (by phone or in person) with our academic coordinator who will evaluate your level of Spanish and see what DELE level is the most appropriate for you.
- Administrative: we help and guide you during the registration process.
1. Click on the link that Lara has sent you
2. Fill in your nationality and country of residence, and then click on “next step”
3. Choose your Spanish level for the DELE exam.
4. Choose the center where you wish to take the exam (in your case, select “FEDELE Madrid” and the day of the exam5. Finally, to finish the registration process, you must enter the following information:
Once you’ve completed all of these steps, you must select a payment method in order to confirm your registration. Currently, there are two payment methods offered by the Instituto Cervantes: Credit/debit card or bank transfer.
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Address before and after the exam
- E-mail address
- Phone number