Rural Spanish Course Don Quijote in Castile and La Mancha- Toledo
Would you like to discover an untouched rural bliss in one of Spain’s best kept secrets? Explore all the hidden treasuries Castile la Mancha has to offer and be immersed in an innovative and new rural Spanish program. Take in the natural beauty of the Castilian plains, enjoy hiking routes accompanied by your teacher, visits to artisan companies, experience Manchego theatre and flamenco shows performed by local artists as well as excursions to the neighboring Toledo, a UNESCO world heritage site. Get ready to jump into Don Quijote's quest!
The story of Don Quijote takes you to places like Almagro, Moral de Calatrava, Valdepeñas, La Solana, San Carlos del Valle and Villanueva de los Infantes. In the heart of Ciudad Real- Toledo you will discover magic places of Castile and La Mancha. You will experience your own adventure in the places once the knight Don Quijote experienced his.
The Rural Spanish Course Don Quijote offers lovers of the Spanish language the opportunity to receive an Spanish course in the land in which Don Quijote experienced his adventures. Outdoor Spanish courses, visits of historical and literary places of the Spanish culture, walks on the “Route of Don Quijote” and stays in host families with who you can share your experiences…this is just the beginning of an experience you will never forget. The adventure of Don Quijote.
What does the Rural Spanish Course Don Quijote consist in?
The Rural Spanish Course Don Quijote will take you to places in Castile and La Mancha which will leave a mark on your heart. All the Rural Spanish Courses Don Quijote are organized the following way:
- Collection and transport: The meeting point will be the airport of Madrid- Barajas.
- Traditional Spanish courses: Spanish courses in traditional class rooms where the teachers of AIL Madrid will align their lessons on grammatical aspects.
- Spanish course + Visit of regional company/ organization: The Spanish course will lead you to enterprises of the region while concentrating the lessons in oral practice and vocabulary.
- Spanish Course + Guided tour: While doing a guided tour at the places of interest our teachers will give a lesson combining linguistic, historical and cultural contents.
- Spanish course + Cultural Events: A cultural event will serve to have the student know more about the wide range of the Spanish culture and facilitate learning new linguistic devices.
- Spanish course + hiking: The countryside is one of the big attractions of Castile and La Mancha. During the Route of Don Quijote you will achieve several goals: enjoy a journey to the countryside, get connected with the other students and attend Spanish classes in an incomparable rural surrounding. The picnic will be served during the hiking.
- Transport to the airport of Madrid- Barajas.
What types of the Rural Spanish Course Don Quijote are offered?
We offer different durations of Spanish courses in Castile and La Mancha: 7, 10 or 16 days
When do the Rural Spanish Courses Don Quijote start?
The Rural Spanish Courses Don Quijote will have the following dates of beginning in 2014:
- 12 May
- 9 June
- 7 July
- 4 August
The Rural Spanish Courses Don Quijote start in spring so that the students will have the opportunity to get to know the region of Ciudad Real- Toledo in its best moment.
There are tailor-made courses and also special courses available for groups throughout the year.
You want to study Spanish in the Rural Spanish Course Don Quijote – what do you need to do?
To register in the Rural Spanish Course Don Quijote you can contact our Spanish course consultants so that they can help you to confirm your reservation of the Rural Spanish Course Don Quijote. The Rural Spanish Course Don Quijote is an unforgettable adventure and our consultants will be happy to accompany you so that you can enjoy this experience.