Where better to study Spanish and Art than Madrid? Madrid is not only the capital of Spain but also the cultural epicenter of Spanish bohemian life. The list of past Spanish masters is endless (Goya, Velázquez, El Greco and of course Picasso to name but a few) and it´s modern art scene is constantly flourishing. International opinion considers the Spanish capital to be one of the top European destinations for art museums.
If you are learning a language and a culture, there is no better way than to learn it than from the ideas of great free-thinkers combined with our modern ideology and a high standard of professional teaching.
If art is something that interests you and you want to learn Spanish, this course is for you.
We are working in partnership with one of Madrid´s most established art schools, encompassing many different artistic styles and mediums in order to ameliorate your knowledge and love of art. This course also includes the possibility of visiting some of Madrid´s most famous art museums to make sure your learning is as rounded as possible.
So that you can enjoy your art course as much as possible, this course will only be available to those students that have a minimum of A2 level Spanish and/or B2 level English.
8 art classes per week
10.00 am- 12.00pm - Art classes
1.00 pm – 4.50pm - Spanish Classes in AIL Madrid
5 pm to 6.40 pm - Fun Afternoon Activities program
Spanish & Art: 295€ per week or 2.124€ for 8 weeks
Fun Afternoon Activities: FREE
One-off enrolment fee: 50€
Upon completion of the course you will receive two separate certificates, one for your Spanish learning and a second for your artistic achievement.
The advantages of combining your Spanish studies with art with AIL Madrid:
• Meet like-minded people in Spain, who are both lovers of art and keen to learn Spanish.
• A high standard of teaching across all areas.
• A varied schedule, touching on artistic areas that even the most passionate artist may have overlooked.
• Art stimulates the mind and imagination, something which is essential when learning new language skills.
• We are open from 9 until 10 at night everyday and are always here to help with whatever problems you may have.