Are you living in Spain and want to obtain a Spanish citizenship? From October 2015 you have to take the Constitutional and Socio-cultural Knowledge test (CCSE). AIL Madrid, which has more than 9 years of experience teaching Spanish and Spanish culture to foreigners, is a centre for the CCSE exam. Prepare yourself for this test, the final necessary step to securing your new national identity; with our course which is especially structured for and tailored to all those who wish to pass this test.
|Number of classes a week||4|
|Course duration (weeks)||4|
|Course start dates*||2nd January 2017
30th January 2017
6th March 2017
3rd April 2017
1st May 2017*
5th June 2017
3rd July 2017
4th September 2017
2nd October 2017
6th November 2017
|Number of students a class||Maximum of 10|
|Length of classes||45 minutes|
|Number of weeks||4|
|For more information on the course||Contact Dora on +34 914 354 801 or firstname.lastname@example.org|
*All missed classes as a result of public holidays will be made up for.
4 week course (16 classes in total) for 240€.
The course will touch upon the exam topics, divided into two smaller subjects:
1. How do I sign up to the CCSE exam?
The enrolment to the exam can be made through the Instituto Cervantes webpage.
2. How much does the exam cost?
The exam costs 85€, which is valid for two exam sittings in the case of:
3. What are the exam dates for the Constitutional and Socio-cultural Knowledge test (CCSE)?
The exams are on the last Thursday of every month. See the calendar below:
|Exam date||Enrolment period
|26th January 2017
23rd February 2017
30th March 2017
27th April 2017
25th May 2017
29th June 2017
27th July 2017
28th September 2017
26th October 2017
30th November 2017
|from 1st September 2016 to 5th January 2017
from 1st September 2016 to 2nd February 2017
from 1st September 2016 to 9th March 2017
from 1st September 2016 to 6th April 2017
from 1st September 2016 to 4th May 2017
from 1st September 2016 to 8th June 2017
from 1st September 2016 to 6th July 2017
from 1st September 2016 to 7th September 2017
from 1st September 2016 to 5th October 2017
from 1st September 2016 to 9th November 2017
4. How is the exam structured?
The test consists of 25 multiple choice questions, in the form of true or false, or with 3 different possible answers ofwhich only one is correct.
60% of the questions will be related to government, law and civic engagement in Spain, the remaining 40% will be on Spanish culture, history and society.
The test lasts for 45 minutes.
5. How long is the CCSE valid for?
The certificate of completion of the Constitutional and Socio-Cultural Knowledge test (CCSE) is valid for 4 years.