recommends student residences (university residences) for independent
students who would like to meet other young students and live in a
stimulating and fun environment.
|Student Residence - dining and living room
- The residence offers full catering (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during the academic year (from Monday to Saturday). It includes a balanced, healthy and well proportioned menu. Pack lunches are provided for those who cannot return to the residence at lunch time.
- Free all-day access to broadband Internet in every room
- Phone – There is a phone in every room for incoming calls only
- Bed linen – Your bed linen is provided to you by the residence and changed every week.
- Weekly laundry – Every week your laundry is collected, washed and ironed for you.
- Daily room cleaning – Every day your room is cleaned and your bed is made.
| Bedroom in the Student Residence
- Centrally located - In the centre of conveniently located close to Plaza de España, Palacio de Moncloa (Residence of the Spanish Prime Minister), shopping centres and the Casa de Campo)
- Direct metro line to the School – Less than 20 minutes from our School.
- Quiet study environment – The residence setting and environment is perfect for your study time in Spain as it is quiet, relaxed and secure.
- Free to enter or leave –You will be given keys to the building, so there are no curfews or time restrictions.
- Live with Spaniards in a friendly communal environment – as many of the other students in this residence are Spanish, you will have a good opportunity to meet people from Madrid and improve your Spanish.
- Double rooms are available for students booking together - if required, please contact the school for more details.
- Meals included - this allows you to concentrate on your studies whilst enjoying authentic Spanish cooking
|Student Residence Price per week in euro
NOTE: Please, check availibility before you reserve your accommodation at the Student Residence.
- On Sundays and bank holidays, there is no meal service. There is a fridge in the residence to store your own food and a microwave is available in the dining room for your use.
- No drugs or alcohol is allowed anywhere in the building or rooms. Any breach of this rule will lead to immediate eviction.
- No guests are allowed after 21:00.
- No noise is permitted after 23:00.
- Follow the link for more information about rules and regulations.
If you would like to book accommodation only, please consult our Madrid Accommodation Service.
Student Residence Booking Confirmation Deposit: In order to reserve your place in the student residence a payment of 100€ is required for stays of less than 1 month or a full months deposit is needed to stays of more than a month. This should be paid at the time of making your booking. On arrival at AIL Madrid, the Booking Confirmation Deposit converts into a Guarantee. This will be returned in a period of less than 7 days following your departure to your debit/credit card or bank account.