In today's world, we live in a society where linguistic diversity challenges us daily. Therefore, at AIL Madrid, a school accredited by the Cervantes Institute, we have a program specifically designed for executive clients. Within it, we take care of providing an environment focused on the development of communication and trust strategies based on the study of the Spanish language. This cross-cultural experience allows us to strengthen the tools demanded by this growing global context, whilst also achieving an excellent competency of language, necessary to progress professionally.
Our pedagogical strategies combine dynamic classes with both social and cultural activities: we believe that this is the most effective and pragmatic way to bring Spanish to life. How do we do it? By providing a complete immersion learning model in Spanish, centred around contact with local life. We believe that cultural integration is essential to guarantee the efficient learning of Spanish.
We want to make sure that each class is carried out to the highest standard of excellence, so for 13 years we have been striving to provide the best quality for all our programs. We have developed this course to provide, through individual tutorials, Spanish learning methods exclusively designed for managers and senior managers. We focus on the use of a new language for business or corporate environments, in order to boost the growth of leaders that have a positive impact on their teams and their businesses. Incorporating the use of Spanish seems fundamental to us when it comes to bettering organizations who are striving to grow their global presence.
Why Choose Us?
- We receive students 365 days a year and have extensive experience working with people from more than 93 countries.
- Our teachers are native Spanish speakers, specialized in language teaching, and with experience teaching Spanish to foreigners.
- Modern facilities: centers equipped with materials that will ensure the quality of your studies with free access to computers, Wi-Fi, comfortable spaces, snack and coffee machines, and classrooms equipped with the necessary technology.
- Customized programs to ensure that each student's expectations are met.
- Effective, daily results: a product of immersion in the local culture.
- Leisure activities planned to reinforce the language in context.
- Integrated teaching methods through dynamic, fun and motivational resources that guarantee the effectiveness of learning.
- Unique and significant experience both professionally and personally.
- Exclusive location in the center of Madrid, city in which you will take advantage of the fact that the Castilian language retains its purest form, free of regional accents that may confuse your learning.
Individual Spanish Course
- Private classes from Monday to Friday from 9 to 12:30 (with a break in the middle).
- Lunch with the teacher from Monday to Friday from 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. in restaurants of typical Spanish food (interchangeable with Asian or Indian if the student so wishes).
From Monday to Friday we schedule between 14:30 and 16:30 a cultural outing through Madrid, which includes:
- Walking tour down Gran Vía
- Prado Museum
- Walk tour of the Barrio de las Letras
- Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum
- Walking tour of the Retiro Park