- A range of accommodation options with or without meals (host family, hostel, halls of residence)
- General or needs-specific Spanish courses
- Leisure, cultural, and tourist activities
- Language and cultural exchanges with Spanish students in the same age range
- Professional visits to Spanish companies and public organizations
- Half day and full day excursions
- Airport transfer
- Public transport tickets
- Spanish SIM cards
High School Study Programs
AIL Madrid offers your students a complete Spanish immersion experience in the heart of Spain. We combine dynamic interactive classes with fun after class activities to help bring their Spanish to life in one of the most exciting cities in the world!
We have extensive experience of working with high school and university groups from countries across the world, including Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, Russia, France, Great Britain, Italy, the United States, China, Azerbaijan, and Nigeria. Many group leaders chose to bring new students back to AIL Madrid year after year, as well as happily recommending us to their peers.
Aside from the programs themselves, we understand that the key to a successful school programme is organisation. AIL Madrid will take care of every aspect of your visit and ensure that the focus is on learning Spanish and exploring the magic of Madrid.
Our multi-lingual staff are available via emergency line 24 hours a day to solve any mishap, and ensure everything goes smoothly during your visit.
We are more than happy to personalize your programme so be sure to let us know exactly what you need. We strongly recommend our welcoming Spanish host families for the fullest possible immersion, and we ask that there be a minimum of 5 students on the program. The rest is up to you!
The services we arrange
Accommodation for high schools and university groups
All our best selling trips include:
- Accommodation in carefully selected host families
- Students in double or triple rooms with meals (half board – breakfast and dinner)
- Teachers in single rooms with meals (half board – breakfast and dinner)
Best selling programs
These offers are valid for high school or university groups with a minimum of 15 students, though we do also welcome smaller groups.
AIL Madrid offers free accommodation and free participation in all activities for 1 teacher per 15 paying students.