- 13 years of teaching experience to more than 500 groups of students from around the world.
- Customized programs to ensure that each student's expectations are met.
- Daily results, as a product of complete immersion in the local culture.
- Cultural classes planned to reinforce the language in context.
- Leisure activities and excursions to other cities.
- Picturesque locations with impressive tourist and historical attractions.
- Native Spanish teachers who provide the highest standard of academic excellence.
- Integrated teaching methods through dynamic, fun and motivational resources that guarantee the effectiveness of learning.
- Unique and worthwhile experience both professionally and personally.
- Discovering cities with different atmospheres and heritage. On one hand, we have the cosmopolitan Madrid where you can take advantage of the fact that the language is spoken in its purest form, free from regional accents that may confuse your learning. On the other hand, there are Malaga and Valencia to enrich you with authentic Mediterranean culture.
University Study Programs
Faculty-led study abroad programs to Spain
Would you like to express yourself perfectly in Spanish? Do you want to become an expert on Spanish history, culture, and art whilst living a once-in-lifetime adventure in Madrid, Malaga or Valencia? The AIL Spanish programs fulfil all your expectations. We can offer you an unforgettable learning experience that is completely unique.
How do we do it? By offering you a learning program with complete Spanish immersion, through direct contact with local life. We believe that cultural integration is crucial to reinforce Spanish learning. And, what better way to practice a language than living and breathing Spanish culture through our people, in our cities? That's why we combine dynamic and interactive classes with fun social and cultural extracurricular activities: from tapas and party nights to walks and excursions to nearby towns. We believe that this is the best way to help bring your Spanish to life, in some of the most exciting cities in the world. In today's world, we face linguistic diversity in everyday life. A cross-cultural experience will allow you to acquire the tools that this evolving society demands, whilst also achieving an excellent language ability which will help you to progress academically, professionally and socially.
We want to make sure that each class is carried out to the highest levels of excellence, but in a dynamic and lively way so that your motivation and enthusiasm continue to grow day by day. Therefore, since 2006, we have strived to provide the best standard within our programs, customizing each of them according to the needs of different groups. We welcome new students 365 days a year and we have extensive experience in working with college and university groups from around the world. Our centres contain all the materials needed to ensure the best quality for your studies: free access to computers, Wi-Fi, comfortable spaces, snack and coffee machines, and classrooms equipped with the all necessary technology. Our teachers are native Spanish speakers who specialize in teaching foreign languages, and have ample experience teaching Spanish to young people from all over the world.
Anything else? Absolutely! Every detail is taken care of by our dedicated staff, that's why we organise everything related to your stay, and solve any queries you may have. AIL Madrid will ensure that all aspects of your visit are covered, and will ensure that the focus is learning the language, whilst exploring the magic of the city or cities of your choice.
Why Choose Us?
- Programs that are either general and specialised according to specific needs.
- Spanish courses for all levels.
- Spanish culture classes: cinema, history, art, literature, gastronomy, Latin music, parties and traditions.
- Socio-cultural activities.
- Orientation days.
- Linguistic and cultural exchanges with Spanish students of the same age group.
During your stay
- Transfers to and from the airport.
- Accommodation, with or without food included (host family, hostel, residence).
- Public transport card: Metro, bus and urban trains.
- Leisure and tourism: half-day, full-day and weekend trips to other cities in Spain.
- Bilingual coordinator available 24/7 for all types of issues.
Services prior to your arrival
- Welcome documentation.
- Two FAQ sessions by Skype in videoconference.
- Itinerary of your program.
- Security guide.
- International students in Spain handbook.