AIL Madrid is the only Spanish School in Madrid which makes up all classes and activities missed due to national or local public holidays, independent of the course type, the length of booking, the number of public holidays in the week and time of the year WITHOUT exception.
Public Holidays in 2019:
- April 18 (Thursday) – Holly Thursday*
- April 19 (Friday) –Holly Friday
- May 1 (Wednesday) –International Labour Day
- May 2 (Thursday) – Madrid Autonomous Community Day*
- May 15 (Wednesday) – St. Isidro
- August 15 (Thursday) – Assumption Day
- October 12 (Saturday) – National Day Of the Kingdom of Spain
- November 1 (Friday) – All Saints’ Day
- November 9 (Saturday) – Our Lady of the Almudena
- December 6 (Friday) –Constitution Day
- December 9 (Monday) – Immaculate Conception Day
- December 25 (Wednesday) – Christmas Day
The bank holidays of 2019 have not yet been published by the Council of Government of Madrid, reason why they are subject to future changes outside the responsibility and will of AIL Madrid.
*Group classes take place in order to comply with the total number of hours.